Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cheaper Than a Photo Booth




Ever since I started wedding planning, I've always wanted an old time photo booth with black and white photos. I wanted people to take photos and place them in the guest book, and to keep for themselves. Well, after researching how much photo booths cost (anywhere between $1000-2000) I figured that was a little too expensive for me. We've got a GREAT photographer so we wanted to save some money somehow. Well, I found the Polaroid PoGo. It is the coolest thing ever! A portable printer, printing 2x3" photos with a sticky back, in less than 60 seconds. The best part is that it uses bluetooth so you can print photos from your phone, or hook it up to your digital camera. No computer required and very simple and easy to use. The PoGo uses Zink, or zero ink, special paper so you never have to worrk about the cost of ink or smudging. The sticky back is perfect for the photo guest book I want to everyone to sign. Sometimes its nice to have a picture of who wrote what, especially if you can't read the handwriting! The PoGo is on sale right now at Best Buy for $129.99 and a pack of 30 sheeets of paper is $9.99. Not a bad deal!

No comments: