Thursday, August 14, 2008

4ftOne Design website is up!

Well I've finally joined the world of blogging! I've just started my own website for my graphic design business, 4ftOne Design and now I'm working on the blog portion. I'll post about all things design, from home decor, fashion, trends, and basically all the things I want, need, love and completely obsessed with!

The website is up, but still under construction a bit, so if you can't click on certain spots, its probably because I haven't gotten to it yet. I finally decided to make a website of all the design work I've been doing, from wedding invitations to websites, ads and packaging, I want to start getting my name out there and find new and exciting projects. So if you're looking for a designer for your next project, shoot me an email! katherine@4ftonedesign.com

No comments: